WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY CARE SOCIAL SERVICES?
Social services of primary care constitute the closest level to the user and its family and social environment. These services develop programs and provide aids that favors the participation and social welfare of people or croups within their community environment, specially those who are or are at risk of being in a situation of lack or marginalization.
FUNCTIONS OF THE SOCIAL SERVICES:
- Detection. Knowledge and assessment of the existing social need and resources of the municipality, through observation, attention to the demand and research.
- Planning and programming the necessary resources and services to meet the detected problems and needs.
- Evaluation of the problems and referral for the attention of them for the different existing services when it is required by the case.
- Promotion of awareness by the communities and individuals of their problems, facilitating their participation in community tasks, promoting associations and promoting attitudes and sense of social solidarity.
- Promotion of local development through information and individual and collective guidance.
- Aid to the integration of individuals, families and groups that need it, favoring solutions for social reintegration, avoiding situations of marginalization and/or social exclusion.
- Information, advice, guidance and technical intervention to solve solutions of need and conflict at the individual and collective level.
- Management and administrative processing of resources and social assistance.
- 2 SOCIAL WORKERS
1 FAMILY EDUCATOR
1 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
11 HOME HELP ASSISTANTS
Direct coordination work with: (Women’s Center Information) CIM, OMIX, Family Education Program.