What is the Nursery School?
The Municipal Nursery School of A Guarda, is an day care center with socio-educational purposes for children from 3 months to 3 years of municipal ownership.
What are the objectives?
– Promote and encourage the integral development of the children and the learning of the cognitive and creative abilities of the boy and girl.
– Facilitate family conciliation between family and work life.
– Facilitate the development of basic individual and social values: cooperation, solidarity, respect, etc…
– Achieve a satisfactory effective balance.
– Respect the uniqueness and diversity of each underage.
– Enable the progressive integration of the children in the culture of their environment.
– Create an environment that favors individual and group development in attitudes and daily activities.
– Facilitate the progressive acquisition of order habits, cleaning and preservation of material, making an appropriate use of them.
-Facilitate the integration of children with special educational needs.
How do you access to the nursery school
The interested families must submit their application and the required documentation within the period established in the regulation of organization and operation of the municipal nursery school published in the BOP (Official Bulletin of Province) on 7 April 2022. The documentation and forms may be downloaded on this same page in the section of regulations and procedures.
What equipment does it have?
1 classroom for students 0-1 years
1 classroom for students 1-2 years
1 classroom for students 2-3 years
1 multi-purpose room
1 outdoor patio
What services are provided?
There is a dining room services, although it is necessary to administer bottles and pots of baby food, these must be brought by parents, as well as special foods.
What schedule does it have?
The municipal nursery school service will be developed during the 12 months of the year, escept Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The opening hours of the center will be from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. uninterruptedly.
What is the price?
The price that they must pay is stablished in the Regulating Ordinance on Public Price for Attendance and Stay in the Municipal Nursery School of A Guarda, published in the BOP on September 1, 2020 (you can consult in the section of regulations and procedures).